Processing Terms and Conditions (“Data Processing Terms”)
These Data Processing Terms and Conditions represent a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between INTEGROMAT LLC, 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958 USA, File number: 5682354 and Integromat s.r.o., Novákových 1954/20a, 180 00 Prague 8, Czech Republic, Company ID No.: 29152861 (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Integromat” etc. as required by the context) and You in relation to the use of this Service. “You” (“You”, “Your”, “User” etc. as required by the context) refers to any individual who has created an account on the Service, or, if the Service is used on behalf of a subject by an individual authorized to agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of that subject, then “You” refers to such a subject.
Integromat, being the Provider, shall provide the User services under the Legal Terms of Service found at www.integromat.com (hereinafter “Provision of Services”).
Be assured that we handle Your personal data with special care and in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. We protect Your personal data to the maximum extent permitted by the available technologies. The company applies strict rules that define which specific employee may access Your personal data, what personal data may be processed by such an employee, and under what particular conditions the processing is permitted.
1. Personal Data Processing
- The Provider shall not use the personal data for any purpose other than that of the Provision of Services. The Provider shall inform the User about any such purposes as are not foreseen in the Provision of Services.
- The Provider shall not adopt any unilateral decisions regarding the processing of personal data for other purposes, including decisions concerning the provision of such personal data to third parties or concerning the data retention period.
- All the personal data You provide to us is secured with standard procedures and technologies. We regularly check the system for weaknesses and prior attacks and we use such security measures as can, to the feasible extent, prevent unauthorized access to Your personal data and provide adequate, state-of-the-art security. The security measures used are regularly updated.
- However, we are unable to ensure the security of Your data fully without Your help and responsible behavior. Therefore, help us ensure the security of Your data by keeping Your unique passwords and other access details regarding our services confidential and following basic security principles. Please always keep in mind that e-mails, quick chat messages, blogs and other types of communication with other users of the website are not encrypted. We therefore strongly recommend that You do not use these forms of communication to provide confidential information.
2. Legal Basis for Personal Data Processing
- The processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
- We only process the personal data You provide to use in connection with the use of our services.
3. Purpose of Processing
- The purpose of the processing is the administration of the sales of services and the operation of the Integromat.com platform.
- The accounting records of all the business cases are kept and are archived along with the primary documents.
4. Personal Data Processing Period
- The personal data are stored by the Provider for only as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which they is processed, i.e. for the duration of the user account, and they is deleted upon when the account is cancelled or when the Provider ceases to exist and has no legal successor.
5. The Obligations of Integromat
- Your data are safe with us. The protection of Your data is our priority. All of our partners are bound by non-disclosure obligations and must not use the transmitted data for any purposes other than those for which we have made the data available to them.
- The Provider shall take into account the state of the art, the implementation costs, the nature, extent, context and purpose of the processing and the varying probability and severity of the risks to the rights and freedoms of individuals to implement and adopt the adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the level of security corresponds to the relevant risk. Such technical and organizational security measures refer to measures aimed at protecting personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular, if the processing involves the transmission of the data via networks, and from any other unlawful forms of processing.
- Integromat shall ensure the personal data is:
- processed fairly, lawfully and transparently in relation to the User;
- collected only for specified, legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which the data are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- In particular, the Provider ensures this level of security by:
- the pseudonymization and encryption of personal data;
- ensuring the ongoing integrity, availability and resilience of the processing systems and services;
- restoring the availability of, and access to, personal data in a timely manner in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
6. Notification Obligation
- We shall notify You of any security breach and/or data leak as accurately as possible and without delay.
- Where so required by the law and/or by the regulation, the Provider shall work with the competent authorities in this notification.
- The notification obligation includes the obligation to communicate the fact that there has been a breach/leak, including the details regarding:
- the (presumed) cause of the breach/leak;
- its impact (currently known and/or expected);
- the (proposed) solution;
- the measures already adopted.
7. Rights of the Data Subjects
- As a data subject, You have the following rights:
- Request access to the personal data we process about You within the meaning of Articles 13, 14, and 15 of the GDPR;
- Request rectification or erasure of Your personal data within the meaning of Articles 16 and 17 of the GDPR;
- Request restriction of the processing of Your personal data within the meaning of Article 18 of the GDPR;
- Object to the processing of Your personal data within the meaning of Article 21 of the GDPR;
- Right to the portability of Your personal data within the meaning of Article 20 of the GDPR;
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR;
- Withdraw Your consent at any time if You have given Your consent with the processing of Your personal data;
- Right to the communication of a personal data breach within the meaning of Article 34 of the GDPR;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority according to Articles 13, 14, and 15 of the GDPR.
8. Non-disclosure and Confidentiality
- All the personal data the Provider has obtained from the User and/or collected in connection with these Data Processing Terms are subject to non-disclosure with regard to third parties.
- This confidentiality obligation does not apply to any cases where the disclosure of such information to a third party has been approved by the User or where there is a legal obligation to disclose such information to a third party.
If you need a signed version of our Data Processing Terms, you can generate a Data Processing Agreement here.