The WP Webhooks modules enable you to receive data from other services to, for example, create a user or a post on your WordPress website, as well as it can send data for you for certain actions.
Getting Started with WP Webhooks
- A WP Webhooks plugin installed
In order to use WP Webhooks with Integromat, it is necessary to have a WP Webhooks Wordpress plugin installed and activated.
Connecting WP Webhooks to Integromat
Follow these steps to connect your WP Webhooks to Integromat:
1. Log in to your Wordpress administration.
2. Install and activate the WP Webhooks plugin.
3. Go to Settings > WP Webhooks > Receive Data.
4. Find here all information needed to establish a connection - Webhook URL, Webhook Name and Webhook API Key
5. Go to Integromat and open the WB Webhooks module's Create a connection dialog.
6. Enter the values that you found in step 3 to the respective fields and click the Continue button to establish the connection.
The connection has been established and you can proceed to set up the module.
Use this module to send data to your Wordpress.
|Connection||Establish a connection to your WP Webhooks plugin.|
Enter the name of the action you want to perform using the module.
You must activate desired actions first.
Settings > WP Webhooks > Settings:
Enter the argument and value.
The list of arguments for each action can be found under:
Settings > WP Webhooks > Receive Data > Available Webhook Actions
Example - Create a User:
|Value||email address of the new email|