The Urban Dictionary module allows you to list the definition for the word in your Urban Dictionary account.
Getting Started with Urban Dictionary
- An Urban Dictionary account
- A Rapid API account for obtaining API Key
In order to use the Urban Dictionary with Integromat, it is necessary to have an Urban Dictionary account. You can sign in using your Google and Facebook accounts at urbandictionary.com/users.php.
Connecting Urban Dictionary to Integromat
To connect your Urban Dictionary account to Integromat you need to obtain the API Key from your Rapid API account and insert it in the Create a connection dialog in the Integromat module.
1. Login to your Rapid API account.
2. Click Add New App, enter the details, and click Save to create the API.
|App Name||Enter a name for the API.|
|App Description||Enter the details of the API.|
|Thumbnail||(Optional) Click Select Image to add an app image.|
Copy the Application key to your clipboard.
3. Go to Integromat and open the Urban Dictionary module's Create a connection dialog.
4. In the Connection name field, enter a name for the connection.
5. In the API Key field, enter the application key copied in step 2 and click Continue.
The connection has been established.
List Word Definitions
Retrieves possible definitions of a word.
|Connection||Establish a connection to your Urban Dictionary account.|
|Word for Definition||Enter a word for which you want to find the definition.|