The Techulus Push modules allow you to send notifications in your Techulus Push account.
Getting Started with Techulus Push
- A Techulus Push account
In order to use Techulus Push with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Techulus Push account. If you do not have one, you can create a Techulus Push account at push.techulus.com.
Connecting Techulus Push to Integromat
To connect your Techulus Push account to Integromat you need to obtain the API Key from your Techulus Push account and insert it in the Create a connection dialog in the Integromat module.
1. Log in to your Techulus Push account and open your Dashboard.
2. Copy the API Key in Your API Key section to your clipboard.
3. Go to Integromat and open the Techulus Push module's Create a connection dialog.
4. In the Connection name field, enter a name for the connection.
5. In the API Key field, enter the API key copied in step 2 and click Continue.
The connection has been established.
Send a Notification
Sends push notifications to all connected devices.
|Connection||Establish a connection to your Techulus Push account.|
|Notification Title||Enter a name for the notification.|
|Notification Body||Enter the text that appears in the notification.|
|Notification Link||Enter the URL address to the notification.|