The Tabidoo modules enable you to monitor, create, update, or search records in your Tabidoo account.
Getting Started with Tabidoo
- A Tabidoo account
In order to use Tabidoo with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Tabidoo account. If you do not have one, you can create a Tabidoo account at app.tabidoo.cloud/#/login.
Connecting Tabidoo to Integromat
To connect your Tabidoo account to Integromat you need to obtain the API Key from your Tabidoo account.
1. Log in to your Tabidoo account.
2. Click your profile icon and select the Profile info option from the menu.
3. Open the API section and click the +Add API token link.
4. Enter the name of your token, set the validity if needed, and click Save.
5. Copy the provided API token and click OK.
6. Go to Integromat and open the Tabidoo module's Create a connection dialog.
7. Enter the API Key you have copied in step 5 to the respective field and click the Continue button to establish the connection.
The connection has been established. You can proceed with setting up the module.
Make an API Call
Allows you to perform a custom API call.
|Connection||Establish a connection to your Tabidoo account.|
Enter a path relative to
For the list of available endpoints, refer to the Tabidoo API v2 Documentation.
Select the HTTP method you want to use:
|Headers||Enter the desired request headers. You don't have to add authorization headers; we already did that for you.|
|Query string||Enter the request query string.|
|Body||Enter the body content for your API call.|
Example of Use - List Apps
The following API call returns all applications in your Tabidoo account:
The result can be found in the module's Output under Bundle > Body > data.
In our example, 1 application was returned: