Getting Started with Smoove
The Smoove modules allow you to monitor new subscribers, leads, automations, and Smoove triggers and/or update and add contacts, unsubscribe or search subscribers in your Smoove account.
- A Smoove account
In order to use Smoove with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Smoove account. If you do not have one, you can create a Smoove account at www.smoove.io/signup.aspx.
Connecting Smoove to Integromat
To connect your Smoove account to Integromat you need to obtain the API Key from your account.
1. Log in to your Smoove account.
2. Go to Settings > API Keys.
3. Click on the Add API Key button.
4. Set the permissions and click the Save button.
5. Copy the provided API Key.
6. Go to Integromat and open the Smoove module's Create a connection dialog.
7. Enter the API Key you have copied in step 5 to the respective field and click the Continue button to establish the connection.