Getting Started with ScheduleOnce
The ScheduleOnce module allows you to monitor events in your ScheduleOnce account.
- A ScheduleOnce account
In order to use ScheduleOnce with Integromat, it is necessary to have a ScheduleOnce account. If you do not have one, you can create a ScheduleOnce account at account.oncehub.com/signup.
Connecting ScheduleOnce to Integromat
To connect your ScheduleOnce account to Integromat you need to obtain the API Key from your ScheduleOnce account.
1. Log in to your ScheduleOnce account.
2. Go to Setup > Configuration > API integration.
3. Copy the provided API key.
4. Go to Integromat and open the Watch Bookings module's Create a connection dialog.
5. Enter the API Key you have copied in step 3 and click the Continue button to establish the connection.
Triggers when one or more selected events occur.
|Webhook name||Enter name for the webhook. E.g. Booking Scheduled.|
|Connection||Establish a connection to your ScheduleOnce account.|
|Subscription Name||Enter the name for the webhook subscription. The name is displayed in Setup > Configuration > API integration > Webhook status in your ScheduleOnce account.|
|Trigger Event of Booking||Select one or more ScheduleOnce events that will trigger the Watch Bookings module.|