Getting started with Copper
To use any of the Copper modules, you need to connect your Copper account to Integromat. If you do not have a Copper account yet, you can create one.
Connecting Copper to Integromat
To connect your Copper account to Integromat, follow the general instructions for Connecting to services. You will be asked to provide an API key and the e-mail address that you used to create your Copper account. To get these, log in to your Copper account:
and follow the instructions below:
- Click on "Settings" in the left side bar.
- Expand the "Integrations" section in the left side menu.
- Click on the "API Keys" sub-section.
- Click on the "GENERATE API KEY" button.
- Copy your API key and paste it into Integromat, along with the e-mail address that you used to register your Copper account.
- Now you can continue and finish your Copper connection setup.