The PrintNode modules enable you to monitor events, create a print job, and retrieve print jobs or printers and computers in your PrintNode account.
Getting Started with PrintNode
- A PrintNode account — you can create one at printnode.com
Connecting PrintNode to Integromat
To connect your PrintNode account to Integromat you need to obtain the API key from your PrintNode account and insert it in the Create a connection dialog.
1. Log in to your PrintNode account.
2. Navigate to API Keys and enter your account password.
3. Enter the name for the API key and click Create.
4. Copy the provided API key.
5. Go to Integromat and open the PrintNode module's Create a connection dialog.
6. Enter the API Key you have copied in step 4 to the PrintNode API Key field and click the Continue button to establish the connection.
The connection has been established. You can proceed with setting up the module.
Make an API Call
Allows you to perform a custom API call.
|Connection||Establish a connection to your PrintNode account.|
Enter a path relative to
For the list of available endpoints, refer to the PrintNode API Documentation.
Select the HTTP method you want to use:
|Headers||Enter the desired request headers. You don't have to add authorization headers; we added those for you.|
|Query String||Enter the request query string.|
|Body||Enter the body content for your API call.|
Example of Use - Get Account Information
The following API call returns information about authenticated PrintNode account:
The result can be found in the module's Output under Bundle > Body.
In our example, our account details were returned: