The People HR modules enable you to monitor events in your People HR account.
Getting Started with People HR
- A People HR account
- API license activated in your People HR account
In order to use People HR with Integromat, it is necessary to have a People HR account. If you do not have one, you can create a People HR free trial account at www.peoplehr.com/trial.
Connecting People HR to Integromat
To connect your People HR account to Integromat you need to generate an API Key in your People HR account.
1. Log in to your People HR account.
2. Go to Settings > API.
3. Click the PLUS (+) button to generate a new API Key.
4. Enter the name for the API Key and select applications you want to access using the API Key, then click Save.
5. Click the copy icon () to copy the generated API key.
6. Go to Integromat and open the People HR module's Create a connection dialog.
7. Enter the API Key you have copied in step 5 to the respective field, enter your People HR login credentials, and click the Continue button to establish the connection.
The connection has been established. You can proceed with setting up the module.
Triggers when an action is performed in your People HR account.
The webhook URL needs to be generated in Integromat and then added to People HR API settings.
1. Add the Watch Events module to your Integromat scenario.
2. Generate and copy the webhook URL.
3. Log in to your People HR account.
4. Go to Settings > API.
5. Paste the webhook URL you have copied in step 2 above to the Webhook URL field.
Now, every time the action is performed, the Watch Events module in your Integromat scenario is triggered.