The KiyOh module allows you to send invites for reviews in your KiyOh account.
Getting Started with KiyOh
- A KiyOh account
In order to use KiyOh with Integromat, it is necessary to have a KiyOh account. If you do not have one, you can create a KiyOh account at www.kiyoh.com/company_register.php.
Connecting KiyOh to Integromat
To connect your KiyOh account to Integromat you need to obtain the API Key from your KiyOh account and insert it in the Create a connection dialog in the Integromat module.
1. Log in to your KiyOh account.
2. Click Your Account and copy the Connectorcode value to your clipboard.
3. Go to Integromat and open the KiyOh module's Create a connection dialog.
4. In the Connection name field, enter a name for the connection.
5. In the API Key field, enter the connector code copied in step 2 and click Continue.
The connection has been established.
Send an Invite
Schedules a review invite.
|Connection||Establish a connection to your KiyOh account.|
|Location ID||Enter the Location ID for which the invite is being sent to.|
|Enter the email address of the member to whom you are sending the invite.|
|Language Code||Enter the language code. For example,
|Delay||Enter the number of days after which the email invite should be sent for review. The default is 0.|
|First Name||Enter the first name of the person.|
|Last Name||Enter the last name of the person.|
|Reference||Enter the reference source details from where you receive the member details to send the review invite.|