The Instapage modules allow you to monitor the form submissions in your Instapage account.
Getting Started with Instapage
- An Instapage account - create an account at instapage.com/.
The module dialog fields that are displayed in bold (in the Integromat scenario, not in this documentation article) are mandatory!
Setting Up Instapage Webhooks
1. Open the Watch Form Submissions module, enter a name for the webhook, click Save, and copy the URL address to your clipboard. Click OK and save the trigger.
2. Log in to your Instapage account.
3. Click Settings > Integrations > Webhooks.
4. In the URL field, enter the URL address copied in step 1, and click CONNECT.
You have successfully added the webhook.
Watch Form Submissions
Triggers when a new form response is submitted.
|Webhook Name||Enter a name for the webhook.|
See the Setting Up Instapage Webhooks for adding webhooks to your Instapage account.
For more information, please see the Connecting the Webhooks.