The Geckoboard modules allow you to create, add records in the datasets, and delete the datasets in your Geckoboard account.
Getting Started with Geckoboard
- A Geckoboard account
In order to use Geckoboard with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Geckoboard account. If you do not have one, you can create a Geckoboard account at geckoboard.com/try-geckoboard.
Connecting Geckoboard to Integromat
To connect your Geckoboard account to Integromat you need to obtain the API Key from your Geckoboard account and insert it in the Create a connection dialog in the Integromat module.
1. Log in to your Geckoboard account.
2. Click Your Profile Icon > Account.
3. Copy the API Key to your clipboard.
4. Go to Integromat and open the Geckoboard module's Create a connection dialog.
5. In the Connection name field, enter the name of the connection.
6. In the API Key field, enter the API key copied in step 3 and click Continue.
The connection has been established successfully.