The GatewayAPI modules enable you to send SMS or make an API call in your GatewayAPI account.
Getting Started with GatewayAPI
- A GatewayAPI account
In order to use GatewayAPI with Integromat, it is necessary to have a GatewayAPI account. If you do not have one, you can create a GatewayAPI account at gatewayapi.com.
Connecting GatewayAPI to Integromat
To connect your GatewayAPI account to Integromat you need to obtain the API Token from your account.
1. Log in to your GatewayAPI account.
2. Go to API > API Keys from the menu on the left.
3. Click on the GET KEY / TOKEN button.
4. Copy the provided token to the clipboard.
5. Go to Integromat and open the GatewayAPI module's Create a connection dialog.
6. Enter the API Token you have copied in step 4 to the respective field and click the Continue button to establish the connection.