The Freshping modules allow you to monitor the sites in your Freshping account.
Getting Started with Freshping
- A Freshping account - create an account at freshworks.com/website-monitoring/.
Setting Up Freshping Webhook
1. Log in to your Integromat account and add a module from the Freshping app into an Integromat scenario.
2. Click Add next to the Webhook field.
3. In the Webhook Name field, enter a name for the webhook and click Save.
4. Copy the URL address to your clipboard, click OK and save the trigger.
5. Log in to your Freshping account.
6. Click Settings > Integrations > in the Webhook section, click Create Integration.
7. Enter the details and click Save.
|Webhook Name||Enter a name for the webhook.|
|Select the Event Type||Select or map the event you want to watch. For example, Performance degraded.|
|For The Selected Checks ||Select or map the checks you want to watch. For example, your site.|
|Trigger the webhook||Enter the URL address copied in step 4.|
|Requires Basic Authentication||Select the checkbox if basic authentication of the user is required to watch the webhook results.|
|Encoding||Select the option of JSON encoding. For example, Simple, Advanced.|
|Content||This field allows you to write custom API requests. Click Insert Placeholder to include details such as Check ID, Check State, Alarm Description, etc.., with your request.|
You have successfully added the webhook.