Firebase Cloud Messaging
Getting Started with Firebase
The Firebase module allows you to send messages to specified devices.
- A Google account
- A Firebase project created
In order to use Firebase with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Google account. If you do not have one, you can create a Google account at google.com
Connecting Firebase to Integromat
To connect your Firebase account to Integromat, you have to obtain the Firebase API Key.
1. Log in to your Firebase account.
2. Click on the cogwheel and open the Project Settings dialog.
3. Copy the provided Web API Key.
4. Go to Integromat and open the Create a connection dialog of the Firebase Cloud Messaging module. Enter your Firebase API Key to the respective field.
5. Establish a connection by clicking the Create a key button.
Send a Message
Sends a message to a specified target (a registration token, or topic).
|Key||Establish a connection to your Firebase Cloud Messaging account.|
|Send To||Select whether to send a message to the token or topic.|
|Topic||Enter the topic name you want to send a message to. The topic must be already created (by subscribing client app instances to the topic on the client side or via the server API).|
Enable this option to enter the notification data.