Facebook Offline Conversions
The Facebook Offline Conversions module allows you to upload offline event data to your Facebook account.
Getting Started with Facebook Offline Conversions
- A Facebook Business Manager account
- A Facebook account
- An offline event data set
In order to use Facebook Offline Conversions with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Facebook account and a Facebook Business Manager account.
The module dialog fields that are displayed in bold (in the Integromat scenario, not in this documentation article) are mandatory!
Connecting Facebook to Integromat
1. To connect your Facebook account to Integromat follow the general instructions for Connecting to services.
2. After you click the Continue button, Integromat will redirect you to the Facebook website where you will be prompted to grant Integromat access to your account.
3. Confirm the dialog by clicking the OK button.
4. Add the Integromat Offline Event Set in your Business Manager by following the steps below.
Adding the Offline Event Set to Facebook Business Manager
1. Log in to your Facebook Business Manager account.
2. Open the menu from the top-left corner and go to Events Manager.
3. Click the Add New Data Source button and select the Offline Event Set option from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter the name for the new Offline Event Set and description (optional) and click the Create button.
5. Select the ad account you want to use the offline event set with and click the Next button to confirm the selection.
All campaigns in the selected ad accounts will be associated with your offline event set and the offline event data you upload will be attributed to your ads starting from this date. You can also enable auto-tracking for selected accounts by switching the Automatically Assign For New Ad Accounts button on.
6. Select the users on the left side of the dialog and assign them permissions on the right side of the dialog. Then click the Assign button to save permission settings.
Now you can start sending offline event data using the Integromat module.
Send Offline Event
Sends offline event data.
|Connection||Establish a connection to your Facebook account.|
|Business Manager||Select the Facebook Business Manager you want to use.|
|Data Set||Select the offline event set you want to send data to.|
Specify the data you want to send to the offline event set data source.
|Event name||Select the type of event.|
|Event time||Enter the date and time of the conversion event. The list of supported date and time formats. E.g. 2019-06-20 17:26:44|
|Value||Enter the value of the conversion event. Required for Purchase events.|
Enter the three-letter ISO 4217 currency code. E.g.
EUR. Download the list of currency codes in XLS or XML format.
Add an email address as an identifier to match people for attribution.
|Phone||Enter a phone number as a person's identifier. You should prefix the country code if the Country field is not specified.|
|First name||Enter the first name of the person you want to match for attribution.|
|Last name||Enter the last name of the person you want to match for attribution.|
|First name initial||Enter the first name initial.|
|City||Enter the city of the person you want to match for attribution|
|US States||Enter the 2-character US state code of the person. The list of codes.|
|ZIP codes||Enter the ZIP code. Use lowercase, no white space. Use only the first 5 digits for U.S. Use Area/District/Sector format for the UK.|
|Country||Enter the 2-letter country code (lowercase) in ISO 3166-1 alpha-2.|
|Year of birth||Enter the birth year in YYYY format from 1900 to the current year.|
|Month of birth||Enter the birth month in MM format. |
|Day of birth||Enter the birthday in DD format. |
|Gender||Use these values: |
m for male and
f for female.
|Lead ID||Enter the Lead ID from Lead Ads.|
|Apple Advertising Identifier or Android Advertising ID||Enter the mobile advertiser's ID. Use all lowercase and keep hyphens.|
|Third-party user ID||Enter the external user ID.|
|Order ID||Enter the unique identifier for each transaction or order in an offline event set. For example, for retail, this can be a receipt ID.|
|Click ID (fbc)||Enter the Facebook click ID value stored in the |
_fbc browser cookie under your domain. See Managing fbc and fbp Parameters for how to get this value, or generate this value from a
fbclid query parameter. This value is required to purchase the events.
|Browser ID (fpa)||Enter the Facebook browser ID value stored in the |
_fbp browser cookie under your domain. See Managing fbc and fbp Parameters for how to get this value. This value is required to purchase the events.
|Content type||Enter any valid Add dynamic content type. E.g. |
|Contents||Add products from your Facebook Catalog if you want to integrate the catalog with your ads.|
Enter the name-value information about this conversion event.
Invalid parameter (100, OAuthException)
The module throws this error when no match keys are provided.
Match keys are a set of identifiers to match people for attribution.
Solution: Please provide email, phone number, name and/or other match keys.
My Offline Event Has Not Been Received by Facebook
It takes up to 15 minutes until Facebook processes the received event and creates an output.
Best Practices for Preparing Customer Information