The eSignatures.io modules allow you to monitor, create, retrieve, and send the contracts in your eSignatures.io account.
Getting Started with eSignatures.io
- An eSignatures.io account
In order to use eSignatures.io with Integromat, it is necessary to have an eSignatures.io account. If you do not have one, you can create an eSignatures.io account at esignatures.io/.
Connecting eSignatures.io to Integromat
To connect your eSignatures.io account to Integromat you need to obtain the Secret Token from your eSignatures.io account and insert it in the Create a connection dialog in the Integromat module.
1. Log in to your eSignatures.io account.
2. Click API.
3. Copy the Secret Token to your clipboard.
4. Go to Integromat and open the eSignatures.io module's Create a connection dialog.
5. In the Connection name field, enter a name for the connection.
6. In the Secret Token field, enter the token details copied in step 3, and click Continue.
The connection has been established.
Make an API Call
Performs an arbitrary authorized API call.
|Connection||Establish a connection to your eSignatures.io account.|
Enter a path relative to
For the list of available endpoints, refer to the eSignatures.io API Documentation.
Select the HTTP method you want to use:
|Headers||Enter the desired request headers. You don't have to add authorization headers; we already did that for you.|
|Query String||Enter the request query string.|
|Body||Enter the body content for your API call.|
Example of Use - Get Templates
The following API call returns all the templates from your eSignatures.io account:
Matches of the search can be found in the module's Output under Bundle > Body > data.
In our example, 2 templates were returned: