Eledo PDF generator
The Eledo PDF Generator modules enable you to create PDF documents.
Getting Started with Eledo PDF Generator
- An Eledo PDF Generator account
In order to use Eledo PDF Generator with Integromat, it is necessary to have an Eledo account. If you do not have one, you can create an Eledo account at eledo.online/register.
Connecting Eledo PDF Generator to Integromat
To connect your Eledo PDF Generator account to Integromat you need to obtain the API Key from your Eledo account.
1. Log in to your Eledo account.
2. Go to Integrations > API from the top menu.
3. Copy the provided API Key to the clipboard.
4. Go to Integromat and open the Eledo module's Create a connection dialog.
5. Enter the API Key you have copied in step 3 to the respective field and click the Continue button to establish the connection.
Creates a PDF based on the selected template.
|Connection||Establish a connection to your Eledo account.|
|Template||Select the template you want to create a PDF from.|
|Custom Fields||Fill desired custom fields. The custom fields are dynamically loaded from your Eledo account depending on the template selected in the field above.|