Getting Started with Docupilot
The Docupilot module allows you to create a document in your Docupilot account and download it if needed for further processing.
- A Docupilot account
In order to use Docupilot with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Docupilot account. If you do not have one, you can create a Docupilot account at dashboard.docupilot.app/signup.
Connecting Docupilot to Integromat
To connect your Docupilot account to Integromat you need to obtain the API Key from your Docupilot account.
1. Log in to your Docupilot account.
2. Open Settings > API settings.
3. Click the Add new API Key button.
4. Click the Generate button.
5. Copy the provided API Key.
6. Go to Integromat and open the Docupilot's module Create a connection dialog.
7. Enter the API Key you have copied in step 5 and click the Continue button to establish the connection.