Contact Form 7
The Contact Form 7 modules enable you to monitor new form submissions in your Contact Form 7.
Getting Started With Contact Form 7
- A Contact Form 7 plugin for WordPress — you can download the plugin at wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7
- A CF7 Redirections, Integrations, and Database plugin — you can download the plugin at wordpress.org/plugins/cf7-redirections-integrations-and-database
Connecting Contact Form 7 to Integromat
To connect your Contact Form 7 to Integromat, you'll need to generate a webhook URL in Integromat, and then add the webhook URL to the CF7 plugin Integrations settings.
1. Add the Watch New Form Submission module to your Integromat scenario.
2. Generate and copy the webhook URL.
3. Enter the copied webhook URL into your Contact Form configuration, and activate the integration.
Now, every time a form is submitted, the Watch New Form submissions module in your Integromat scenario is triggered.
For more details, please visit the CF7 Redirections, Integrations, and Database page.