The Colligso WalletIn module enables you to send a pass to a customer in your Colligso account.
Getting Started with Colligso WalletIn
- A Colligso account
In order to use Colligso with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Colligso account. If you do not have one, you can create a Colligso account at www.colligso.com/walletin.html.
Connecting Colligso WalletIn to Integromat
To connect your Colligso WalletIn account to Integromat you need to obtain an API Key from your Colligso account.
1. Log in to your Colligso account.
2. Go to Business > API Keys.
3. Click the +New button.
4. Enter the name of the API Key, fill the desired fields, and click Save.
5. Click on the name of the API Key you have created and copy the provided API Key.
6. Go to Integromat and open the Colligso WalletIn module's Create a connection dialog.
7. Enter the API Key you have copied in step 5 to the respective field and click the Continue button to establish the connection.
The connection has been established. You can proceed with setting up the module.