The Chatforma modules allow you to monitor new inputs, send messages, add, delete the users in a segment, and list bots, forms, users, messages, segments, dialogue users, and user messages in your Chatforma account.
Getting Started with Chatforma
- A Chatforma account
In order to use Chatforma with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Chatforma account. If you do not have one, you can create a Chatforma account at chatforma.com.
Connecting Chatforma to Integromat
To connect your Chatforma account to Integromat you need to obtain the API Key from your Chatforma account and insert it in the Create a connection dialog in the Integromat module.
1. Log in to your Chatforma account.
2. Click My Profile > Profile > Integration > Create a token.
3. Enter a name for the token and click Create.
4. Copy the token to your clipboard.
5. Go to Integromat and open the Chatforma module's Create a connection dialog.
6. In the Connection name field, enter a name for the connection.
7. In the API Key field, enter the token copied in step 4, and click Continue.
The connection has been established.
Make an API Call
Performs an arbitrary authorized API call.
|Connection||Establish a connection to your Chatforma account.|
Enter a path relative to
For the list of available endpoints, refer to the Chatforma API Documentation.
Select the HTTP method you want to use:
|Headers||Enter the desired request headers. You don't have to add authorization headers; we've already done that for you.|
|Query String||Enter the request query string.|
|Body||Enter the body content for your API call.|
Example of Use - List Bots
The following API call returns all the bots from your Chatforma account:
Matches of the search can be found in the module's Output under Bundle > Body.
In our example, 3 bots were returned: