Getting started with BulkGate
To use BulkGate modules, you need to connect your BulkGate account to Integromat. If you do not have a BulkGate account yet, you can create one at www.bulkgate.com.
Connecting BulkGate to Integromat
To connect BulkGate to Integromat follow the steps below:
Step 1: Create API
- After you register and log in to BulkGate Portal click Modules & APIs in the left menu
- Select Integromat
- Click Create API
Step 2: Get Application ID and Application Token
- Copy the Application ID and Application token to your clipboard as you will need them in the next step. Make sure the API is activated.
Step 3: Create new scenario
- Head over to your Integromat Scenario to add the BulkGate connection
- Select a BulkGate action or trigger
- Click on Add and paste the Application ID and Application token obtained in step 2
- Click Continue
- Now fill out important information such as recipient's phone number and message text
- Click OK to complete the connection and proceed to build your scenario.
For more information and documentation, please visit BulkGate helpdesk.