Back to positions
Content Marketing Writer
marketingprague / olomouc / remote
Interested to join Europe's fastest-growing technology company? Want to be on the ground floor of a new business model and strategy?
Integromat is part of Celonis company, recently announced the most valuable start-up in New York and Germany. Backed by the #1 technology for 2021 as defined by Gartner, Integromat’s API-led automation platform is supporting hundreds of businesses around the world.
This is the opportunity of a lifetime to join a pre-IPO company, become a stock options holder and be part of one of the most promising technology companies in the area of automation.
We are looking for a talented content writer who can help us achieve this by creating content in a variety of formats and mediums. You would write and edit clear and concise copy for our website, landing pages, ads, emails, and more, and communicate with team members across different departments.
- Collaborate with designers, marketing, sales, external Integromat evangelists, influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Work with subject matter experts and the wider marketing team to create content that drives engagement.
- Collaborate on campaigns with marketing teams, including inbound, growth, and communications, to edit and create content with targeted messaging.
- Craft SEO- and CRO-driven content for various parts of the website, including the blog.
- Create a variety of content, including but not limited to: blog posts, use cases, customer stories, landing pages, ebooks, whitepapers, pitch decks, lifecycle emails, newsletters, etc.
- Work with analytics to assess content and make changes to best optimize performance.
- Learn and gain an in-depth understanding of the Integromat platform, integrations, and features
- Collect, organize and keep track of assigned material in ClickUp and Airtable
- You are a wordsmith with 3-5 years of relevant marketing and tech experience (SaaS and automation a plus).
- You've worked on a product marketing team
- You can explain complex topics in a human, understandable way
- You can switch tones and adapt content to different audiences and formats
- Excellent grammar, writing, and editorial skills
- Experience working with a design team
- Excellent communication writing and editing skills
- Must show a portfolio with relevant samples
- Excellent English content writing and communication skills
Application should include:
- Statement of why you want to work at Integromat
- Portfolio of writing samples
What we offer:
- Stock Options Plan in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 22 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, company 3D printer
- 25 days of vacation
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- Weekly Happy Hour with music, engaging discussions, and great food and drinks
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Company therapy pet in Prague's office (black labrador)
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!