Back to positions
Senior Marketing Project Manager
Integromat is a visual platform that allows anyone to connect apps and automate their work, without any coding required. As one of the most promising iPaaS companies in Europe, our mission is to democratize automation (and make it fun!).
We are looking to hire a Senior Marketing Project Manager to join our Marketing department. You would report directly to the Head of Marketing and be responsible for facilitating projects through all stages of execution, from kick-off and coordination to delivery and reporting. In this role, you will work with cross-functional teams to keep our campaigns and projects running smoothly, and supporting the overarching GTM roadmap.
This is an ideal position for a candidate with 3-5 years of project management experience in a digital marketing space. Experience with agile project management methodology is a big plus.
- Oversee and delegate projects and tasks to appropriate team members based on project deliverables and team member utilization/allocation.
- Schedule, lead and run productive milestone meetings, including project kickoffs, reviews, presentations, and post-analysis meetings.
- Establish and maintain efficient workflows, processes and timelines for all work for the Marketing team via project management systems (e.g. Clickup, Jira).
- Coordinate channel managers and teams across all departments, to prioritize, track, triage, and organize workload for the marketing team
- Setting expectations with and maintaining a positive relationship with all project stakeholders
- Proactively maintain work in the queue to continually move things through to completion and work with stakeholders to adjust timelines if the information is not provided in time
- Create, update, and maintain weekly project statuses, reports, and plans.
- Identify resource requirements, required skill sets, and allocation of external resources when needed
- Effectively manage conflict negotiation and project escalation
- Maintain knowledge base for Marketing Team in Confluence.
- 3-5 years of project management experience in a marketing setting
- Extremely organized with a heavy attention to detail
- Skilled in multitasking and managing multiple priorities at the same time
- Ability to react quickly and problem solve effectively
- Quick learner, must be able to understand new tools and technologies quickly
- Experience with digital marketing and tech industry is a plus
What we offer:
- Stock Options Plan in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 22 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, company 3D printer
- 25 days of vacation
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- Weekly Happy Hour with music, engaging discussions, and great food and drinks
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Company therapy pet in Prague's office (black labrador)
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!