Integromat enables companies to become ready for the future and become fully automated. Integromat’s core product is a web-based tool to connect apps and automate workflows using a beautiful, no-code visual builder.
With the #1 technology trend for 2021 as defined by Gartner is Hyperautomation, Integromat is at the vanguard of technological development. Enabled through our API-led automation platform, companies in every industry, every geography can automate any process - this is the size of the opportunities, it's infinite.
The basis for our success is our superior product. A testament to this is the fact Integromat grew organically without any sales team over the last 4 years from 0:
· to $10m USD ARR
· 400k Users
In 2020, Process Mining technology leader, Celonis, acquired Integromat. With Celonis as big brother in the background and being ready for hypergrowth, we are now creating a dedicated Go to Market motion at Integromat to target Enterprise customers, aiming for 2-3x growth YOY.
We are not planning to change our DNA - dynamic, entrepreneurial, fun, innovative, fast, smart, down to earth, hands-on, no politics and bureaucracy - that’s what working at Integromat is like.
This is the opportunity of a lifetime to join a pre-IPO company, become a stock options holder and be part of one of the most promising technology companies in the area of automation.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team as the first Marketing Manager dedicated to building up the Enterprise go-to-market. This is a highly visible, collaborative position for a true allrounder in which you will bring in your expertise and ideas to support the creation of a new business segment at Integromat.
- Create a targeted messaging including use cases, customer stories, blog posts, videos, presentations specifically targeted towards attracting enterprise customers
- Work closely with colleagues specialised in specific fields like SEO, web page content & design, Solution Engineering to execute your projects for a quick turnaround
- Engage with our customer base, partners and sales team as well as observing competition in order to create new ideas for collateral, marketing initiatives and to continuously improve our messaging
- Support the Go to the market sales team by providing targeted presentations and marketing collateral to effectively position Integromat for enterprise customers
- Align messaging and priority of project execution with Enterprise GTM Strategy and the wider Marketing team
- Your success will be fundamental to drive organic demand from enterprises for Integromat as well as supporting the revenue generation through our enterprise go to the market sales team
- Set up & manage our own online & field events like webinars, customer round tables, Expert sessions, as well as coordinating Integromat representation at external events
- Min 3+ years experience in Content & Product Marketing in a software sales environment
- A profound understanding of the topic of process automation and the ability to quickly understand new products and technologies
- Hands-on experience working with stakeholders from various marketing departments
- Strong communication, project management and relationship management skills
- Self-sufficient working attitude paired with an entrepreneurial spirit to proactively create own ideas and execute them
- Proven success in creating marketing messaging that yielded results for the business
What we offer:
- The opportunity of a lifetime to join one of the fastest-growing tech companies
- Stock Options Plan in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 22 nationalities creating the future of automation
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!