Back to positions
Online Marketing Specialist
Integromat’s core product is a web-based tool to connect apps and automate workflows using a beautiful, no-code visual builder. Join our friendly multinational team in one of the most promising iPaaS companies in Europe.
We are looking to hire an Online Marketing Specialist to join its team. This role will be responsible for researching, identifying, and analyzing trends and pain points across a wide range of industries and roles. The Online Marketing Specialist will work along with Solutions Architects to create use cases, templates, and answers for both popular and niche automation problems.
In addition, the professional will develop, manage and lead marketing efforts to promote these automation solutions. The expected output ranges from blog content and community outreach to webinars and online events.
This is an ideal position for a candidate with digital and/or product marketing experience, and content creation and communication skills. Working knowledge of user research and workflow automation is a big plus.
- Conducting user research (through surveys, online forums, etc) to identify industry/role pain points and potential use cases
- Developing and leading marketing campaigns to promote solutions, working cross-functionally with other teams
- Staying updated on trends to ensure that the use cases we publish represent actual solutions to real-life problems
- Engaging with online communities (Quora, Reddit, FB groups, app forums and communities) to offer solutions that are relevant to the queries posted
- Leading solution-focused webinars and other online marketing events
- Producing occasional blog posts and other types of content focused on product use cases
- 2+ years of work experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of automation and automation tools
- Familiar with marketing tools/platforms - SEO, Google Analytics, Semrush or other
- Experience with running webinars
- Active on social media
- Excellent English content writing and communication skills are a must have
- Ability to learn how to use new tools and technologies
- Experience in working with APIs and API documentation is a plus
- Experience with sales online marketing is more than welcome
What we offer:
- Stock Options Plan in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 22 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, company 3D printer
- 25 days of vacation
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- Weekly Happy Hour with music, engaging discussions, and great food and drinks
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Company therapy pet in Prague's office (black labrador)
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!