Back to positions
Email Marketing Specialist (Lifecycle & Communications)
marketingprague / remote
Integromat’s core product is a web-based tool to connect apps and automate workflows using a beautiful, no-code visual builder. Join our friendly multinational team in one of the most promising iPaaS companies in Europe.
We are looking for an experienced SaaS email marketing specialist to join our Growth Marketing team and execute our lifecycle onboarding and retention strategy. The hired candidate will be responsible for creating and optimizing email campaigns to improve our users’ onboarding, conversion and retention. This involves working with content, design and growth specialists to create email content, segments, split tests and reports, so the ability to manage cross-team projects will be very important.
- Manage email campaigns from A to Z: setup, QA, testing, measurement, optimization.
- Create drip campaigns to improve user experience across all stages of the user journey.
- Set up A/B tests for content, design, CTA and other elements of email campaigns to improve results.
- Create engaging campaigns through best practice design and layout. Provide support for copywriting as needed.
- QA all emails, ensuring all links, images, subject lines, and list segments are accurate and working properly
- Support greater marketing team, apps partnership and product teams with segmentation and scheduling of newsletters, product updates and other announcements.
- Improve list quality via cleansing, enrichment, and list management best practices.
- Set-up campaign tracking, build analytics reports and dashboards to measure results and effectiveness.
- Monitor and report key metrics including email delivery, unsubscribe rate, email metrics, and business metrics
- Monitor CAN-SPAM, GDPR and CCPA compliance.
- 3+ years of SaaS email marketing experience and understanding of user journey optimization.
- Excellent level of written English.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand customer usage patterns and ideate email experiments accordingly.
- Knowledge of deliverability and general email best practices.
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR and CCPA.
What we offer:
- Stock Options Plan in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 22 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, company 3D printer
- 25 days of vacation
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- Weekly Happy Hour with music, engaging discussions, and great food and drinks
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Company therapy pet in Prague's office (black labrador)
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!