We are hiring
We are looking for new members to join our team!
Integromat is the top workflow automation platform having won the CESA Start-Up of the Year award in 2018. As a fast-growing company, we need to expand our multinational team with top professionals who are detail-oriented and passionate about creating a quality-centric and user-friendly product — read what others have said about Integromat on Capterra and G2crowd.
Integromat’s core product is a web-based tool to connect apps and automate workflows using a beautiful, no-code visual builder.
Working at Integromat will offer you a great team atmosphere, competitive pay, and most importantly — an opportunity to be part of our growth story.
We are currently hiring for Web Designer, Test Automation Specialist, Front-end Developer, and Techincal Support Specialist (Junior and Senior).
Interested in chatting more about one of the on-site roles? Write to us on email@example.com
What you can expect from us:
- A place of work at our Integromat Headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Opportunity for career growth (with the possibility of evening trainings, regular internal workshops, and obtaining further certifications)
- Opportunity to attend world conferences
- Working alongside a young and vibrant team with in-and out-of-office events for employees
- Flexible working hours, with home-office possibilities
- A highly — competitive salary that is negotiable depending upon the successful candidate’s skill level
We believe that design has a big impact on business and currently, we are hiring for a Web Designer, who will fall in love with what we do and how we look and take our brand design to the next level.
We seek a creative and ambitious talent who will:
- Have a very deep understanding of UX/UI and web design
- Have strong wireframing skills in a UI design toolkit
- Make sure all design assets are brand consistent
- Be able to collaborate with other departments to support our Marketing, Product and Development teams
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC
- Very strong attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with creating illustrations (is an advantage)
- Sensitivity, creativity, and concepts that bring projects way above the standard
- Follow the latest trends in web graphics and UI
- 3+ years of experience in Graphic/Web Design
- To be able to join us on-site in Prague
Test Automation Specialist
The ideal candidate will be mainly responsible for the creation, implementation, and execution of automated tests. The position requires applicants to be self-driven in support of assuring
compliance to specifications in the release to market of complex solutions. Our environment is fun, flexible, and highly collaborative.
- Analyze and translate business requirements
- Prepare existing manual test cases for automation
- Maintain existing automation scripts
- Continuously improve testing process
- Perform test execution and capture test results for overall reporting needs
- Identify and track system defects
- Complete verification and validation of defects and testing activities
- Configuring CircleCI pipeline to be able to run the scripts as part of the CI/CD
- 3+ years of experience in test automation
- Experience in developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions
- Experience with CircleCI or other continuous integration frameworks
- Decent communication skills and ability to work with others
- Able to take on responsibility and work independently
- Results-oriented, self-starter with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Communicative level of English, ability to read technical documentation
- Ready to join us on-site in Prague
Nice to have:
- Experience with web application technologies such as Angular, jQuery, Typescript, REST APIs, HTTP, HTML5, CSS or similar technologies
- Experience in working with version-control systems (GIT) and repositories
- Experience in working with Postman, Docker, Datadog, MongoDB
The new team member will be mainly responsible for the implementation of web designs. We need someone who’s interested in following the new trends and putting them into practice. The position requires attention to detail and strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members. Our environment is fun, flexible, and highly collaborative.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development
- Ability to interpret and implement web designs
- Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- English or Czech language
Nice to have:
- Experience with Pug
- Experience with animation
Technical Support Specialist Junior
You will be:
- Providing First / Second level Technical support for our clients from all over the world
- Working with the latest AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, etc. technologies.
- Communicate with clients by e-mail, phone or instant messenger – learn how to deal with different types of companies, people and cultures – we have customers from all over the world
- Cooperating with our DevOps team
- Constantly studying new technologies
- Testing the current solution and finding weaknesses
- Training for possible outages
- Basic IT knowledge and enthusiasm for learning new technologies
- Basic admin knowledge of Linux
- The desire to learn new things and technology
- Pro-customer thinking
- English min. B2 level (we do not need a certificate, but we do need very good knowledge)
Technical Support Specialist Senior
You will be:
- Providing second-level technical support for our clients from all around the world
- Working with the newest technologies — AWS (Auto Scaling, Load Balancer, EC2, RDS, EFS, Route53, VPC, etc.), Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Terraform, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Postgres, Datadog and more
- Communicating with customers around the world via email, phone or instant messenger
- Working closely with our DevOps team
- Collaborating with our DevOps and Development team on a daily basis
- Studying new technologies, usage & functions
- Testing the current solutions and finding weaknesses
- Having space for custom designs and their implementation
- Participating in loss simulation and infrastructure improvement proposals.
- Complete Linux server administration (Debian distribution is welcome)
- Knowledge of networks, their security, and troubleshooting about netcat, netstat, tcpdump, iptables, dig, nslookup, traceroute, route and more
- Debugging Linux servers and network issues
- Scripting (Bash or another scripting language)
- Desire to learn new things and technologies
- Creation of documentation and its continuous updating
- Very strong pro-customer thinking
- Aspiration for self-study
- English min. B2 level (we don’t need an official certificate, but we do need a really good command of the language).
All remote positions have been filled.
However, if you are a specialist and would like to work with us anyway, tell us more at firstname.lastname@example.org