Task Automation in QuickBooks, With The Help of Integromat
During the past 3 months, we have been working steadily to bring you another app, Quickbooks. As we have passed their intensive security review, ensuring Integromat’s integrity as a trusted automation tool, we are happy to announce it is here and we have some cool things you can do with it!
Quickbooks is one of the largest accounting software systems on the market. It is a web-based accounting software that is accessible anytime from any web-browser. Users can send and track custom invoices, track income and expenses, create and manage estimates, sync bank accounts and apps, manage and pay bills, instant sales & profits report, and track inventory.
Being available on Integromat, the above capabilities are extended to save you even more time. Integromat allows you to connect Quickbooks to hundreds of apps/services with thousands of different modules and tools to automate your work in infinite ways.
What can it help you do?
Integromat can help with anything from simple but tedious tasks to more robust work plans. Here are a few ways Integromat can help you automate your Quickbooks intensive tasks.
1) Create QuickBooks invoices for new WooCommerce orders
Integromat can easily link two apps together. For example, it can watch for orders on your e-commerce site and send out the invoice through your accounting software. In this first scenario, every time a new order is created in WooCommerce, Integromat will automatically create a new invoice in Quickbooks.
2) Update your QuickBooks invoice and send out an updated invoice when changes occur in a Shopify order
In this scenario, Integromat will watch for changes to your Shopify orders and reflect the changes in your Quickbooks invoices. It will start when a change occurs in a previous order. It will then search for the specific invoice via ID, number, or using a custom query and update the changes in the identified invoice. It will then sent out the updated invoice to the customer.
3) Instantly send QuickBooks sales receipts after a payment is received
In this scenario, we will connect PayPal and Quickbooks. When a payment is received in PayPal, Quickbooks will be prompted to create a receipt of sale and send the receipt out to the customer.
4) Save your new QuickBooks invoices to a Google Sheets spreadsheet, save them to Dropbox and send to your customers at the same time
Integromat has the ability to listen for new events in Quickbooks. So, it can listen for new invoices. When a new invoice is made, it will then be downloaded as a PDF for you to add it as a new row in Google Sheets, save it to Dropbox and send it in an email to your customer all at the same time; all thanks to a handy router.
How to connect Integromat to QuickBooks
To use any of the above scenarios or any scenario with Quickbooks you have to have a Quickbooks account. If you do not have one you can create one at quickbooks.intuit.com.
- Go to your Dashboard on Integromat and click the Create a new scenario button
- When creating your first scenario using Quickbooks, Integromat will prompt you to connect after you choose your module
- Click the Add button to begin your connection
- Integromat will redirect you to the Quickbooks website where you will be prompted to give Integromat access to your account
- Here, click on the company you would like to connect to
- Next, you will be redirected back to your scenario in Integromat, and at this point you are connected
This is just the beginning, folks. To see a full listing of what is available on Integromat for Quickbooks click here.
If this has inspired you or would like to check out our service, visit www.integromat.com and try it for free today!