As you may have noticed, Integromat has released a new website design.
The new design offers more clarity, easier navigation, a more user-friendly scenario editor, and a modern and interactive feel.
Now, it’s easier than ever to automate your tasks and get back to what matters the most.
So, what’s changed?
Beyond the general attraction of a full redesign, we have paid particular attention to making enhancements, bug fixes, and improving the best attributes of Integromat.
This includes changes to the scenario editor, the execution log, and data structures.
Below is an outline of the changes to help you make the most of the new design and your own automation possibilities.
Users can now enjoy a fully redesigned Dashboard with better access to scenario information and statistics. This includes:
- Usage statistics chart and subscription details on the main Dashboard page
- In the specific scenario details page, it contains a usage statistics chart for that particular scenario
- New tab “Timezones”, helps you to precisely set-up timezones
- Improved working capabilities with multiple organizations
We have also released a new beautifully-crafted scenario editor. Freely create malleable automations to suit your individual needs with the help of the following updates:
- Choose what apps you are interested in before even beginning the creation of your scenario
- The app browser only displays the apps you are interested in (of course, with the option to add more)
- New section “Favorites” — lists the apps you are most interested in
- New section “Tools” — useful tools to implement in your scenario
- Option to rename modules to something more applicable to you
- Notes are no longer limited to only having 10 notes and are located in a separate panel, accessible via an icon in the control section
- The exit confirmation box now offers the possibility to save changes before exiting
- Now, drag and drop the “clock” icon (the icon that signifies the first module in the scenario) to another module
- Removing filters is now much easier
- References between modules are now validated in real-time
- Warnings and errors on orphaned modules are silently ignored
Now, easily see and retrieve information about the execution of your scenarios. There is a new panel in the scenarios detail page that displays the chronological order of operations with durations and mode details for each run of a scenario.
Lastly, the capabilities of our data structures has increased. It is now possible to change the order of items in an array for data structures.
There you go, an updated Integromat suited to fit your growing needs.
Of course, if you have any questions or comments regarding the new design please get in touch with our Customer Support. They would be happy to assist.
Hope you enjoy it as much as we do :)