Want to be a guest blogger for Integromat? We are always in the search of high-quality writing, as well as link building and social media sharing opportunities.
Before you consider a submission, please take a few moments to review our guidelines.
- The post must be related to Integromat's core product if instructional in nature.
- It should cater to a mature, tech-savvy audience.
- Should contain at least 1 key takeaway for the reader.
- Should not contain excessively promotional or critical content.
- We love good headlines so please test yours on this tool and aim for a score of 70+. Also, please remember to keep the character count below 80.
- Capitalize all the words in your headlines except articles (a, an, the), and prepositions (of, on, for, etc.) of three words or less.
- Keep the length of the article within the 1,000-1,500 words range (exceptions are made for in-depth guides and skyscraper content)
- Numbers and claims in the article must include reliable sources (exceptions are made for opinion pieces)
- Topics must fall under one of these broad categories: Automation, Productivity, SaaS.
- Sub-categories could include Integrations, iPaaS, Data sync, Productivity hacks, etc.
- Must touch upon workflow automation or integration even if not directly related to our product.
- Include a maximum of 2 backlinks to your website or other content.
- The article should not be re-published elsewhere before or after being posted on the Integromat blog.
Additionally, you must keep in mind that Integromat reserves the right to publish, modify and edit submissions in any way deemed appropriate and necessary.
For any questions and inquiries, please contact:
Jessica Herauf - Partnerships Manager
Martin Etchegaray - Content Strategist
If your article idea is suitable, our team will be in touch with you directly.