Anyone that has ever had to create a custom online form can attest to it being one of the most tedious and time-consuming jobs on the internet. Out of the frustration of spending countless hours on a humdrum task, a software consultant thought there must be an easier way to create online forms. And with that, JotForm was born.
Automate your JotForm tasks using Integromat
JotForm is an easy-to-use online form builder that can be used across any business line. What makes it so easy-to-use is that it allows users to employ drag-and-drop command to create their forms. And as we are no stranger to using drag-and-drop command ourselves, you know what that also means, no coding!
With JotForm, users can create everything from registrations forms, to contact forms, to report forms, to polls, to donation forms. Users have access to hundreds of integrations, thousands of templates, and can connect with many different web services.
JotForm has automated the form building business. But, what about the next part?
More than likely, you will still have to transfer your data somewhere so that you can actualize the information that you have collected. Wouldn’t that be great to have this part, whatever it may be, automated as well?
- Watch for submissions (instant) — Triggers when a new submission comes and fires the scenario automatically after a new submission message is received.
- Create a new form — Creates new forms with questions, properties, and email settings.
- Get a sub-user account list — Get a list of sub-users for this account and list of forms and form folders with access privileges.
- Get monthly user usage — Get the number of form submissions received this month. Also, get the number of SSL form submissions and the upload space used by a user.
- Get user submissions — Get a list of all the submissions for all the forms for an account.
- Get form submissions — Get a list of form responses.
Integromat can help transfer your data collected from your forms to any other app you use. These can range from easy two-step scenarios to three-steps scenarios, to even more complex scenarios. They could be for the purposes of communicating out your submission results, adding information to another app, overall reporting, or even re-confirming form details. Here are a few examples of using the above modules to get your integration juices flowing.
Do you want to be notified every time a new form is filled out?Send Slack messages from new JotForm form submissions.
For this scenario template, click here.
Do you want to automatically add a new subscriber to your newsletter subscription list when they sign up on your website using a JotForm form? Create MailChimp subscribers for new JotForm submissions.
Every time someone fills out your JotForm form, Integromat will automatically create a new user in MailChimp. To do this, map the email address from JotForm and choose the status “Subscribed” in the MailChimp module, Add a subscriber.
**Pro-tip — you can use this scenario to only create new subscribers in MailChimp. Or, you can provide the option to also update existing subscribers, if the subscriber already exists. This way you can avoid duplication!