Use Case: Connecting Dux-Soup Turbo to Hubspot, Pipedrive, SugarCRM, Salesforce and More
Bring your lead generation efforts to new heights by connecting Dux-Soup Turbo to your CRM. Integromat makes it possible!
The main reason why users of Dux-Soup Linkedin automation plugin upgrade to the Turbo version is to connect their CRM and benefit from marketing automation.
However, the correct setup is hard to understand and brings many pitfalls. In addition, the Dux-soup team creates education materials to guide users through bugs, but only covers a Zapier + Hubspot integration.
Using Integromat, Dux-Soup users are able to connect their CRM via webhooks. The integration gets back the webhook URL and pastes it to Dux-Soup Settings → Connect → Webhook
Once this is done, Dux-Soup Turbo creates/updates the user’s CRM by adding company, contact info, creating a default deal. It also activates Message Bridge and Remote Control.
- Skip integration manuals, save time and energy to 1-2 clicks
- The Dux-soup team does not need to assist with the creation of the integration/connection
- Dux-Soup users can save more than 80% of Zapier’s costs
- Connect Dux-Soup Turbo to HubSpot CRM
- Dux-Soup Turbo to Pipedrive CRM
- Connect Dux-Soup Turbo to Google Contacts
The templates above are ready to be used, allowing you to connect your CRM and Dux-Soup Turbo in just a few minutes. For more information, please contact Tomas Banik.
If you like what you see, sign up to Integromat and start automating today!